[WSBAPT] Question about RCW 88.33 and transfer of real property into Revocable Living Trust

Sarah Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Wed Apr 3 17:02:19 PDT 2019

Hi all-

I have a client who owns real property in Chelan County that has been
designated "forest land" under RCW 88.33.130. He would like to transfer
ownership of this property to an RLT (assume for good reasons). I am trying
to make sure the transfer won't wreak havoc with this designation. I've
been trying to figure this out, but am coming up empty. I confess I don't
have many clients who own forest land!

Does anyone have insight on this or ideas? Thanks in advance!

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
www.dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom
this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the
message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.