[WSBAPT] Seeking referral | Seattle special needs trust

Adrienne Keith Wills ak at keithlawandmediation.com
Mon Apr 1 13:30:56 PDT 2019

Hi Listmates:

A potential client contacted me for the work I'll describe, which is beyond
what I do right now.  Client is in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle and
is looking for someone in that vicinity/north Seattle.

Situation:  Potential client would be Trustee.  PC has elderly mother who he
describes as disabled.  Also has a sister that he describes as disabled
(mental health issues, and not good with money).  Mother deeded her condo to
the sister in attempt to help Mom qualify for Medicaid.  PC says they now
need funds to keep mom in an adult family home which does not take medicaid.
Sister has agreed to sell her condo to help supplement the expense.  Sister
may very well end up on medicaid as well and since she isn't very good with
money, PC was thinking to put the funds from the sale in a special needs
trust with Mom and Sister as beneficiaries.

Thanks in advance, Adrienne

--

Adrienne Keith Wills, Attorney/Mediator

Helping family law and estate planning clients create their legacy

1700 Seventh Ave, Suite 2100 | Seattle, WA  98101

Web:   <http://www.adriennekeith.com/> www.AdrienneKeith.com | Tel.
<tel:%28206%29%20523-3047> (206) 523-3047 | Fax (206) 219-6714