[WSBAPT] affidavit of non probate

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mon Sep 24 19:36:31 PDT 2018

She would fill out the affidavit of probate, but it is not filed. She
presents the bank with a copy. They may be unwilling to hand over the
money, since she has not been appointed as custodian. The guardian for the
children, once established, may need to fill out the affidavit.

Respectfully,

Jamia S. Burns
Attorney at Law - Estate Planning
360-739-6379
www.jamiaburnslaw.com
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
Office: 1200 Dupont Street, Ste. 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (by appointment only)