[WSBAPT] Referral Request: Honolulu

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Fri Sep 21 09:04:11 PDT 2018

Jordon Kimura is great, and very pleasant to work with.
http://www.m4law.com/Attorneys/Jordon-J-Kimura.shtml <http://www.m4law.com/Attorneys/Jordon-J-Kimura.shtml>

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
www.dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.