[WSBAPT] Starting Point for Revocation of Letters?

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Tue Sep 18 16:26:42 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon Wise and Knowledgeable Brain Trust -

PC called me to seek assistance. Probate was initiated in 2008. Everything
was as it should be - petition, will filed, oath submitted, notice to
creditors - the whole nine yards done right after commencing the filing.
Then nothing until the attorney withdrew in 2011. Court closed probate for
lack of prosecution.

One real asset is real property.

Looking through the statutes and see the procedures to revoke the Letters -
but I am curious as to the exact first step - would it be to re-open old
2008 case and send notice of the petition to have PR dismissed?

Appreciate feedback.

Brent

--

*Brent Williams-Ruth*