[WSBAPT] Child support and 2 year creditor claim period

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed Sep 12 10:16:48 PDT 2018

I recall that each monthly support obligation has its own SOL; so they drop off a month at a time.
Memory says the SOL is ten years on each monthly obligation, but I am not certain of this. It is covered in case law.
Sorry cannot provide more.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.