[WSBAPT] Minors as Beneficiaries of an IRA

Jenna Brozik jennaprinzlaw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 13:51:23 PDT 2018

I have a similar issue.  I am working on a probate in which the decedent
left the residue of his estate to minors.  (nieces and nephews in Mexico).
There are about eight minors in all that get an equal share.  There is a
house to be sold and a vehicle.  How do I get the proceeds to these minors?

Thanks,
Jenna Brozik
Attorney at Law
Prinz & Brozik PLLC