[WSBAPT] Estate Sale Referral?

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Fri Sep 7 15:56:05 PDT 2018

I'm looking for an estate sale company that works in Jefferson County.
Additionally, there is no residence; all of the assets to be sold are in
storage units, the PR has Parkinson's disease and is unable to unload the
storage units, and the PR's house is not going to work for staging the
estate sale, so my ideal is to find a company that will come in and take
property that they think will sell away for sale at an offsite location.
Does anyone know of a company that would meet my client's needs?

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***