[WSBAPT] Succession/Lack of Probate Affidavit

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Thu Sep 6 15:01:41 PDT 2018

Kailei,
Is King county requiring an excise stamp on your LoPAs as a condition of
accepting them for recording?

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.