[WSBAPT] Power of Attorney/Revocable Trust

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Oct 31 16:49:36 PDT 2018

Who is the Trustee? If the accounts are in the trust, and the original trustor/trustee can no longer manage, the agent may need to make request of the Trustee on behalf of the principal.

If no trustee, that may be another problem. Hopefully someone has a copy of the Trust.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.