[WSBAPT] Seeking litigator/adviser with nursing home experience (Seattle or general area)

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Mon Oct 22 09:40:04 PDT 2018

Hi again-

A former client is looking for someone who has experience with nursing home litigation, resident-side. If anyone has names, I would be very grateful! Thanks in advance!

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
www.dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.