[WSBAPT] boundary dispute referral

Stuart Heller hellerlaw at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 15:52:47 PDT 2018

Ralph, I recommend my colleague Noel Yumo at Wong Fleming where I am Of
Counsel:

   Noel Yumo

Wong Fleming
10675 Willows Road NE, Suite 250 | Redmond, WA 98052
Phone: 425.869.4040 | Fax: 425.869.4050
nyumo at wongfleming.com <mailto:nyumo at wongfleming.com>

Stu

Stuart A. Heller, Of Counsel

Wong Fleming

10675 Willows Road NE, Suite 250

Redmond, WA 98052
Phone: 425.869.4040 | Fax: 425.869.4050
 <mailto:sheller at wongfleming.com> sheller at wongfleming.com,
<http://www.wongfleming.com/> www.wongfleming.com

Also in Seattle:

Stuart A. Heller

Law Office of Stuart A. Heller

6127 NE Keswick Drive

Seattle, WA 98105

206-623-0579

 <mailto:hellerlaw at aol.com> hellerlaw at aol.com,
<mailto:heller at theleasinglawyer.com> heller at theleasinglawyer.com,
<http://www.webprofile.info/sheller/> Web Profile,
<http://www.theleasinglawyer.com/> Leasing Lawyer Website

General Counsel to individuals, entrepreneurs and growing companies.

NOTE:  This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 USC Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.  This information is
confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and