[WSBAPT] Okanogan County Real Estate Attorney -- Quiet Title Action Need

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Tue Oct 16 11:11:43 PDT 2018

Sarah:

I practice in Okanogan County.  I lived and practiced there for twenty-five
years and I still have clients there and spend time there often with my
extended family.  I am willing to do this work for your client.  I do real
estate and quiet title work.

Let me kow if you need my assistance.  You can put your client in touch
with me if you decide to do so.  In a more private email I can discuss my
fee with you for this kind of work.  I am, however, considerably less
expensive than other lawyer (from my years in Okanogan County).

Jim Doran

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law
100 E. Pine Street -  Suite 205