[WSBAPT] Updated PR Letters

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Mon Oct 15 16:40:10 PDT 2018

Don't need that--should just be able to pay $5 per certified copy of the existing Letters and get them directly from the Clerk. Unless the case got administratively closed, then you might need to get the file opened again before the clerk will do anything.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC