[WSBAPT] Title question

Felicia Value felicia at skagitprobate.com
Mon Oct 15 08:09:38 PDT 2018

I just want to add a great big AMEN to Heather's warning.  The sale of
real estate out of a guardianship is a remarkably inefficient process
focused on protection of the incapacitated person.  I had my first
full-intervention probate last year, which requires the same steps. You
will have to make three separate court appearances to complete your
sale,  and publish notice in the middle of it.   If you have another
feasible option,  use it.

Felicia

--
Felicia Value