[WSBAPT] Who represents KeyBank?

Kailei Feeney kailei at westseattlelaw.com
Fri Oct 12 13:36:37 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Happy Friday.

Does anyone know who is local counsel for KeyBank?

I may need to escalate an emergent matter before the weekend.

Local branch not honoring valid POA, family needs to move quickly to access, spend down and qualify client for Medicaid. This is asinine for the amount of funds in question.

I have prepared a packet for them to re-present, along with the first named Agent’s signed and notarized certificate but I’d really appreciate having contact for unfortunately what appears to be the next necessary step.

Thanks in advance,
Kailei
Kailei B. Feeney
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
kailei at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:kailei at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment. Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, NO exchange of information by virtue of emails or communications will create any attorney client relationship, including any duty of confidentiality, between sender and/or recipient.