[WSBAPT] Missing probate beneficiary

Jill H. Sasser Jill.Sasser at landerholm.com
Wed Oct 10 15:01:44 PDT 2018

Hi Candace:

In these cases, I have either hired a PI or search firm to try to find the beneficiary, or I have followed the procedure outlined in RCW 11.80 for missing persons.

However, if you are talking about a very small amount of funds, then I would ask the court if the funds could be paid into the court registry.

I'm happy to discuss offline if you want to call me.  I have had this come up quite a few times in the past and I am happy to share resources and pleadings.

Jill

Jill H. Sasser | Attorney at Law
Landerholm P.S.
805 Broadway Street, Suite 1000