[WSBAPT] Referral Wanted: Business Appraiser with Experience in Marine/Fishing Businesses

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Tue Oct 9 11:59:25 PDT 2018

Thank you all. Jody Coman only does marine vessel appraisals and I am in
need of appraisals of the entire LLC, including vessel, other capital
assets, and good-will. I will investigate CAA Valuations. Thank you again!

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***