[WSBAPT] house clean up in probate action

jacyphers at gmail.com jacyphers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 08:06:43 PDT 2018

One of my clients just used Caring Transitions of Seattle and just loved
them.
They come in and sort everything, divide into trash, charity, and sale.
And put the sale stuff onto an online auction.
The completely clean out the house.
I believe the cost in this case was $1500 which they thought the client
would recover from the online sales items.

Jackie Cyphers
Jeannette A. Cyphers, Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 908
Edmonds, WA 98020-0908
425-776-5887
fax 425-640-0814
jacyphers at gmail.com

We do not use encrypted email so this message is not secure and may not be
protected by attorney client privilege.  NOTE:  This email address is NOT
monitored 24/7.  If your matter requires prompt attention please call our
offices during business hours so we can discuss it with you and also discuss
timing.

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the person or persons to
whom it is addressed. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sections 2510-2521 applies to this e-mail. Unauthorized review of
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by phone or reply e-mail. Do not disseminate this
e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any copies.