[WSBAPT] Referral Wanted: Business Appraiser with Experience in Marine/Fishing Businesses

Mary Stone mlstone at rockisland.com
Wed Oct 3 15:53:35 PDT 2018

Here is a listing of vessel surveyors:

https://www.absolutelyeverythingabout.com/boats/marine-surveyors-washington-usa/

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of David Faber
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 2:50 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBAPT] Referral Wanted: Business Appraiser with Experience in Marine/Fishing Businesses

I am trying to find a decent business appraiser with experience in the marine/fishing trades. My client is inheriting a partial ownership of an LLC that owns a large fishing vessel, other equipment, and a puget sound crab permit, among potentially other assets and we need to get an appraisal. Does anyone have any experience with such an appraiser? I'm in Jefferson County and would prefer someone in Jefferson, Clallam, or Kitsap Counties, but could potentially direct my client to someone in other Washington counties.

Thank you.

Best,

David J. Faber

Faber Feinson PLLC

210 Polk Street, Suite 1

Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and destroy the copy you received.***