[WSBAPT] Brokerage Firm Release and Hold Harmless

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Oct 2 09:36:26 PDT 2018

This makes me so angry – they are probably looking to have all past actions deemed accepted.  Quite frankly, if the surviving spouses name is on title I would roll the entire account to a new brokerage, if they balked I would be more inclined to find away to transfer before I gave them their way.  I would even open a probate just for that asset before considering a blanket release.

Best of luck,

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe, Attorney at Law
Douglas • Eden