[WSBAPT] Orange county referral

Kameron Cayce kam at caycegrove.com
Thu Nov 29 10:02:13 PST 2018

Listmates, I have a friend looking for a referral to an attorney in Orange county that will handle trust (potential) litigation. Grandma died and friends uncle is the acting trustee. Estate is approximately $1.2 million consisting of cash and land. Some of the heirs believe that uncle is mishandling and possibly misappropriating funds. Any referrals would be appreciated.

Kameron C. Cayce
cayce|grove LAW OFFICES
kam at caycegrove.com<mailto:grifan at caycegrove.com>
www.caycegrove.com<http://www.caycegrove.com/>
425.255.0603
PLEASE NOTE- I WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE FROM DECEMBER 14 UNTIL JANUARY 2. I WILL NOT HAVE PHONE OR EMAIL AVAILABLE DURING THAT TIME.