[WSBAPT] Will Found....how to file?

Elizabeth Bateman elizabeth at batemanlawgroup.com
Wed Nov 28 14:54:01 PST 2018

Oops, you're right.  I did not notice that it was a copy that was found,
not an original.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 2:51 PM Cyrus Field <cyfield at rockisland.com> wrote:

> I thought Brett said a “copy” of the Will was found. Does original exist?
> If not, and if copy follows intestate law anyways, I’d be inclined to
> ignore the copy. FWIW, Cy
>

> *Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon)*
>
> *phone: 360-472-1223 Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286 Office: 640
> Mullis St. Friday Harbor, WA*

> The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments,
> may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are
> not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is
> strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this e-mail in error,
> please e-mail the sender at cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete
> the original and any copies.

Elizabeth G. Bateman

Associate Attorney

*Admitted in Washington and Minnesota *
*Bateman Law Group, PLLC*

999 Third Avenue, Suite 2525

Seattle, WA  98104-4089

Tel: (206) 224-0900

Fax: (206) 467-8028

This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is
confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have
received this email message in error, please notify the sender via email or
by telephone at (206) 224-0900.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE - Pursuant to requirements related to practice
before the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this
communication (including attachments) is not intended to be used, and
cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding penalties imposed under the United
States Internal Revenue Code or promoting, marketing or recommending to
another person any tax-related matter.