[WSBAPT] Older Will Filed in Other County?

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Nov 28 12:57:23 PST 2018

Isn’t funny how real life and law don’t always square up?

I think the old Will is a matter of record no matter what.  That being said, I would probably  mention it in my current petition, Will dated _____ was previously filed with the Court on _________ document number ___________.  Such Will was believed to be the Last Will and Testament of _____ but in fact was not.  Petitioner herein now presents the Last Will & Testament etc etc.

Good luck