[WSBAPT] Seattle area CPA with international tax knowledge

Christopher Small chris at cmslawfirm.com
Wed Nov 28 12:31:29 PST 2018

Moses Man - M Squared Accounting.
Phone - (206) 992-0405
Email - moses at msquaredtax.com

That's all he does.

Cheers,

Christopher Small
CMS Law Firm LLC <http://cmslawfirm.com>
150 Lake St. S., Suite 218
Kirkland, WA 98033
206.659.1512

Legal stuff I have to put in... *To ensure compliance with Treasury
Department and IRS regulations, we inform you that, unless expressly
indicated otherwise, any federal tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended or written by CMS Law Firm LLC
to be used, and cannot be used by the taxpayer, for the purpose of: (i)
avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal
Revenue Code; or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another
party any transaction or matter addressed herein (or any attachments).*