[WSBAPT] 2018 Annual Fall Probate and Trust Seminar: Advanced Topics in Washington Estate Planning and Estate Administration

Tiffany Gorton tgorton at khbblaw.com
Mon Nov 26 15:36:07 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

I hope you will join us for our 2018 Annual Fall Probate and Trust Seminar.  I have included links below to register for the full-day, morning only or afternoon only.  Lunch will be provided for all registrants, so come early or stick around for the opportunity to network with our speakers and other attendees.  Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday, December 12th!

Full-day<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/CLEStore/CLECalendar/MeetingDetails.aspx?productId=14528589>
AM only<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/CLEStore/CLECalendar/MeetingDetails.aspx?productId=14528616>
PM only<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/CLEStore/CLECalendar/MeetingDetails.aspx?productId=14528621>

Tiffany

Tiffany R. Gorton
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4859D.BE4EEC30]
Attorney / Tel (206) 382-4414 / Fax (206) 382-4412 / tgorton at khbblaw.com<mailto:tgorton at khbblaw.com>
705 Second Avenue / Suite 800 / Seattle, WA 98104 / www.khbblaw.com<http://www.khbblaw.com/>
Unless expressly stated otherwise, any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties.