[WSBAPT] small art object appraiser

Marilyn J Kliman Law marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Tue Nov 20 14:40:04 PST 2018

Afternoon-

Client has inherited (allegedly valuable) collections of:

Antique metal tea kettles & tea pots

Netsuke (tiny Japanese ivory carvings)

Inuit/Canadian Native soapstone carvings

Any suggestions for reputable appraisals and/or selling these things?

Thanks

Marilyn J.Kliman

Marilyn J. Kliman Law, PLLC

510 Bell Street

Edmonds, WA 98020

 <tel:206.499.0993> 206.499.0993

 <mailto:Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com> Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com

 <http://www.marilynjklimanlaw.com/> www.MarilynJKlimanLaw.com

NOTICE: Information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
legally protected from disclosure. Our understanding is that intended
recipients consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in
writing. If you are not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent
unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

---