[WSBAPT] FINRA and RLT

jeffrey winter jdwinter at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:15:18 PST 2018

Listmates:  I have run into a snag with Washington's Dept. of Retirement systems -- I was assisting a client with trying to get his RMD deposited into his checking account, but was told today that FINRA precludes automatic deposits into accounts that are in the name of a trust.  Has anyone else run into this?  Is there a workaround other than just having the Dept. mail paper checks to my client at the nursing home??

Thank you, in advance, for your thoughts!

Jeff Winter

Law Office of Jeffrey D. Winter, P.S.
604 N. Main Street
Ellensburg, WA 98926