[WSBAPT] Off Topic Question - Sale of Legal Practice

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Wed Nov 14 11:11:29 PST 2018

I have worked with Justin Farmer of Private Practice Transitions for other
matters and know that his company does this.
https://privatepracticetransitions.com/

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 11:00 AM Samuel M. Meyler <samuel at meylerlegal.com>
wrote:

> Listmates,
>

> A client who is an attorney is considering selling their multi-state legal
> practice.  Are there any good resources for marketing a legal practice for
> sale?
>

> Any referrals to brokers or resources familiar with this, whether in
> Washington or elsewhere, would be appreciated.
>

> ** Please take note that our address has changed.  Please be sure that
> your records are up to date.*
>

> *Samuel M. Meyler*
>
> *Meyler Legal, PLLC *
>
> 1700 Westlake Ave. N., Ste. 200
>
> Seattle, Washington 98109
>
> *Tel:*  206.876.7770
>
> *Fax:*  206.876.7771
>
> *Email:*  samuel at meylerlegal.com
>

> *NOTICE:*
>

> This electronic message contains information which may be Confidential or
> Privileged and constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning
> of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 USC 2510. The information
> is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If
> you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure,
> copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
> prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the
> sender and delete the copy you received together with any attachments.
> Thank you.

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Founding Member*

*BWR Consulting, PLLC*