[WSBAPT] Disclaimer? Other options?

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Tue Nov 6 09:25:22 PST 2018

The sisters could assign their interest in the proceeds to him. I would consider an assignment agreement signed by each sister that recited CIR facts and that included a limited power of attorney that authorizes the survivor to sign any documents necessary to complete the transfer.
Hope this helps,
John

John Creahan
Cairn Law