[WSBAPT] Fw: Fwd: Update from WSBA Governor Paul Swegle

jacyphers at gmail.com jacyphers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:56:36 PST 2018

See below update on the WSBA issues and it may effect the Sections.

Jackie Cyphers
Jeannette A. Cyphers, Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 908
Edmonds, WA 98020-0908
425-776-5887
fax 425-640-0814
jacyphers at gmail.com

We do not use encrypted email so this message is not secure and may not be
protected by attorney client privilege.  NOTE:  This email address is NOT
monitored 24/7.  If your matter requires prompt attention please call our
offices during business hours so we can discuss it with you and also discuss
timing.

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the person or persons to
whom it is addressed. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sections 2510-2521 applies to this e-mail. Unauthorized review of
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by phone or reply e-mail. Do not disseminate this
e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any copies.