[WSBAPT] The Odd Mind of the Bureaucracy: REET. Variant

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 21:42:51 PDT 2018

Listmates:

Just curious whether you’ve run into this at the KC Recorder?

I submit a deed and REET Affidavit. Mom is on title to the house with daughter and son in law. They decide she should be off. She’s NOT on the note, so not liable on the mortgage.

My deed and REET are bounced back in part because the exemption claimed doesn’t match the supplemental gift form.

When I call, they explain they want the WAC, but they want the box I checked on the gift supplemental “grafted” unto the WAC. So it’s 458-61A-201 (B.3). How am I supposed to know that? How am I supposed to remember that?

John J. Sullivan.

Sent from my iPad