[WSBAPT] Most Economical Legal Newspaper in Snohomish County

David King david at soundadvocates.com
Fri Nov 2 10:50:21 PDT 2018

Monroe Monitor is who I've used in Snohomish.  Believe it was under $150.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 10:49 AM Douglas Bratt <djbratt at mbavancouverlaw.com>
wrote:

> Listmates:
>

> I have a “modest means probate” that includes some real property, with
> relatively low equity, in Snohomish County, that the PR will be selling.
>

> Please advise as to the most economical way to publish a Notice to
> Creditors three consecutive weeks, in Snohomish County.
>

> Thanks so much for your input.
>

> Regards,
>

> Doug Bratt
>

> Douglas J. Bratt
>
> Lawyer
>

> [image: Envelope scaled Terry]
>

> Office: (360) 213-2040
>
>  Fax: (360) 213-2030
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or
> privileged information.  If you have received this message by mistake,
> please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead,
> please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning
> us.  Thank you.
>

> NOTE:  I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office
> via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client
> privilege.  This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your
> matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

David M. King, Attorney

707 E Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98102
Phone: 206-420-8710
Fax: 206-973-3034

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of
Sound Advocates Law Group PLLC.  The contents may be privileged and
confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s)
only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
me at david at soundadvocates.com.