[WSBAPT] Mobile home on owned land

Rob Rowley rob at rowleylegal.com
Thu May 31 12:45:21 PDT 2018

RCW 82.45.032
Additional definitions.

Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the definitions in this
section apply throughout this chapter.

(1) "Real estate" or "real property" means any interest, estate, or
beneficial interest in land or anything affixed to land, including the
ownership interest or beneficial interest in any entity which itself owns
land or anything affixed to land. The term includes used mobile homes, used
park model trailers, used floating homes, and improvements constructed upon
leased land.

(2) "Used mobile home" means a mobile home which has been previously sold
at retail and has been subjected to tax under chapter *82.08*
<http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=82.08> RCW, or which has been
previously used and has been subjected to tax under chapter *82.12*
<http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=82.12> RCW, and which has
substantially lost its identity as a mobile unit at the time of sale by
virtue of its being fixed in location upon land owned or leased by the
owner of the mobile home and placed on a foundation (posts or blocks) with
fixed pipe connections with sewer, water, and other utilities.