[WSBAPT] Estate/Elder Care Attorney in North Carolina - Charlotte Area

czlawgirl at earthlink.net czlawgirl at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 19:19:21 PDT 2018

Hi, Jenny--

Someone a while back asked a similar question, and I believe Val Ohlstrom had a referral. Val, am I remembering correctly, or am I insane? 😊

Sent using myEarthLink

On Wed May 30 12:00:55 PDT 2018 Jenny Ling wrote:

All,

Since I posted right before the holiday weekend, I thought I'd try again. Thanks!!

Jenny Ling, Attorney at Law
The Law Offices of Jenny Ling, PLLC
14900 Interurban Ave. S., Ste. 271
Seattle, WA 98168

206-859-5098 (tel:2068595098)

jenny at jennylinglaw.com (mailto:jenny at jennylinglaw.com)

This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege.