[WSBAPT] Will directs executor to use a specific attorney: enforceable?

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Wed May 23 17:56:20 PDT 2018

Any attorney handling probate would be representing the Personal
Representative. The Personal Representative is free to select a different
attorney.

Jamia S. Burns
Attorney at Law - Estate Planning
360-739-6379
www.jamiaburnslaw.com
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
Office: 1140 10th St. #220
Bellingham, WA 98225 (by appointment only)