[WSBAPT] Recovering Proceeds from Sale of Vehicle in Probate

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon May 21 16:30:24 PDT 2018

Sounds like a civil action for conversion. Also possibly criminal prosecution for perjury and theft or embezzlement.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.