[WSBAPT] Special Notice

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 13:54:15 PDT 2018

I remember a couple of years ago one of the listserv contributing attorneys posted that he liked it when he received a special request in a probate because if the requesting party did not object to the payment of the attorney fees under any particular Notice of Intent to pay Attorney Fees, then it is tantamount to a court order and the requesting party would be prevented later to object to those particular attorney fees.  I haven’t researched this to confirm.  Anyone know of such a RCW section?