[WSBAPT] TOD Deed for a coop?

Lisa E Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Wed May 16 17:18:34 PDT 2018

Can a TOD Deed be used for a coop?  It isn't real estate, so doesn't seem likely.  If not, does anyone know how to make a coop a non-probate asset?

Thanks.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

I learn, I give. - Gloria Steinem

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document