[WSBAPT] Petition for Approval of Creditor's Claim

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Fri May 11 15:25:56 PDT 2018

All:

Client is PR of estate and informed me today that he's also a creditor of
the estate pursuant to a promissory note. RCW 11.40.140 requires that we
petition the court for approval of the creditor claim under TEDRA. I've
done a number of non-judicial settlement agreements under TEDRA but never
filed a petition seeking a court order under TEDRA before. Would anyone who
has petitioned for approval of a creditor claim under TEDRA be willing to
share with me their pleadings in that matter so I can see what works? I'd
rather note bite at the proverbial apple before I have successful pleadings
against which to weigh and compare my own.

Thank you and have a lovely weekend.

Best,
David J Faber