[WSBAPT] Off-topic referral for auto accident not client's fault

Ralph Maimon rmaimon at maimonlaw.com
Thu May 10 17:15:46 PDT 2018

Lisa, I handle those insurance, PD and PI matters.   Glad to talk to them.

Ralph Maimon
Law Office of Ralph Maimon, P.S.
2811 E. Madison Street, Suite 202
Seattle, WA 98112
(206) 323-0911
Fax: (206)462-1505
www.maimonlaw.com<http://www.maimonlaw.com/>

This email is confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify me and delete it from your device
without reading.  Thank you.