[WSBAPT] Referral for Minneapolis attorney (elder abuse by son?)

Ralph Maimon rmaimon at maimonlaw.com
Wed May 9 09:47:02 PDT 2018

Listmates, I have a client whose sister is in a Minneapolis nursing home, disabled (unable to talk, but capable of signing documents).  Her son has access to her bank account and may have a POA and we believe he has used the money for his own needs and we know he has not paid the nursing home for months.

My client would like to engage an attorney to advise her and her sister's other child as to what their remedies are.
Any referrals would be appreciated.

Ralph Maimon
Law Office of Ralph Maimon, P.S.
2811 E. Madison Street, Suite 202
Seattle, WA 98112
(206) 323-0911
Fax: (206)462-1505
www.maimonlaw.com<http://www.maimonlaw.com/>

This email is confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify me and delete it from your device
without reading.  Thank you.