[WSBAPT] Referral: Civil Defense in Probate

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Tue May 8 16:14:20 PDT 2018

Carl & Nathan:

Congratulations on your big win, Carl! It sounds like it was very
well-deserved.

Thank you both for your replies. My client has finally provided me copies
of documentation concerning the civil issue and it appears that no
complaint has been filed yet and we are not yet sure if one will be filed.
I intend to watch this issue closely and will likely reach out if anything
ends up needing to be done in this matter.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***