[WSBAPT] Trustee Deed vs PR Deed-Form 17

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Tue May 8 10:15:33 PDT 2018

Mike:

Neither is a statutory term. There are three statutory forms of a deed:

http://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=64.04

Which one to use depends largely on whom you are conveying to.

Good question on Form 17. I’ve always taken position it was because it was from a decedent and never received push back. Any dirt attorney’s know for sure?

John J. Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone