[WSBAPT] Referral: Civil Defense in Probate

Nathan Arnold nathan at jjalaw.com
Fri May 4 15:00:14 PDT 2018

David, my offices are in Seattle and Chelan, but I work all over the state and one of my partners lives in Port Ludlow. If the economics of the case permit it I would be happy to drastically discount travel time and I’m happy to provide a free consultation for the potential client. -Nate

Nathan J. Arnold
Johnston Jacobowitz & Arnold, PC