[WSBAPT] Dilemma

Jane Bitz jbitz at whc-attorneys.com
Thu May 3 15:26:07 PDT 2018

Lisa:
Can you intervene on behalf of your client to clear up the "mix-up with  her safe deposit box". That might be the easiest way to get the originals into a safe location. If she has the means, even informing her banker that she needed secure document storage and having them work directly with her might help. Then you can provide the son with the location (bank & box number) and walk away knowing that your client's documents are protected and you did all that you could do.

I have a fire-proof safe in my office and a firm to back me up too, so its not as difficult for me to keep documents in a situation like this.

Jane Bitz.

Jane G Bitz
Of Counsel
Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC
12209 E Mission, Suite 5
Spokane Valley WA 99206-4824
(509) 927-9700; FAX (509) 777-1800
jbitz at whc-attorneys.com<mailto:jane at jbitzlaw.com>
[cid:image002.png at 01D06C8A.419B0730]
THE CONTENTS OF THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND PROTECTED BY THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR OTHER APPLICABLE PROTECTION.  Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY E-MAIL, FAX OR TELEPHONE and PROMPTLY DELETE this electronic mail.  This mail cannot be modified without express written consent of Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC.  Thank You.