[WSBAPT] Art appraisals, estate administration

Rachel Bender rachel at bender-law.com
Tue May 1 13:46:38 PDT 2018

Thank you, Hans!

Rachel R. Bender
Attorney

*Bender Law PLLC*
1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3200, Seattle, WA 98154
*Reception*: 206.577.7987 | *Direct*: 206.682.0554 | *Fax*: 206.693.4365
www.bender-law.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may
be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or
other nondisclosure protection. If you believe that it has been sent to you
in error, you may not read, disclose, print, copy, store or disseminate the
e-mail or any attachments or the information in them. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify this attorney immediately by
replying to this email.