[WSBAPT] Original Will in Safety Deposit Box

Kristina Driessen kristina at rdattys.comcastbiz.net
Thu Mar 29 13:39:34 PDT 2018

I believe this has been addressed, but can’t remember the details.

My client is not listed on the Safety Deposit Box [Bank of America] but all of the siblings agree that my client is the listed PR listed in the will………located in the safety deposit box.  What is the most efficient way to handle this and does the order need any magical wording for Bank of America to comply?

Kristina A. Driessen
Ryan & Driessen
Attorneys at Law
16 A Street SE
Auburn, WA. 98002
(253) 939-0811
(253) 939-0471 fax
kristina at rdattys.comcastbiz.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine or other confidentiality protection.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at 253.939.0811 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it.  Thank you.