[WSBAPT] book on trusts for lay people

Doug Owens dougowens at seattlerelawyer.com
Tue Mar 27 14:44:42 PDT 2018

Dear Lisa, thank you.  I would be grateful to see the materials.  Yours truly, Doug Owens

On Mar 27, 2018, at 2:29 PM, Lisa E Schuchman <lisa at lisaschuchman.com<mailto:lisa at lisaschuchman.com>> wrote:

Doug, the Estate Planning Council has some non-lawyer materials. I have some on my computer, which I’ll be seeing again on Monday.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

I learn, I give. – Gloria Steinem