[WSBAPT] book on trusts for lay people

Steve Stovall steve at solutionlaw.us
Tue Mar 27 14:14:11 PDT 2018

Nolo books has some good materials.

Best regards,
Steven L. Stovall
Solution Law
NEW ADDRESS
PO Box 88814
Steilacoom, WA 98388

Tel. 253-235-4044
Fax 253-883-4055

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This transmission may contain information belonging to the sender that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipients , you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by telephone of the error so we may correct our records.